Getstat's Output Format:
See my web server's stats for examples of
Note that the # of requests excludes those that were excluded from the
- Requests last 7 days
- A count of all the valid requests within the 7 days(168 hours)
before the program was run - not from the end
of the log file.
- New unique hosts last 7 days
- The number of unique machine names/addresses that made their
first request(in this log file) within the last 7 days.
- Total unique hosts
- The number of unique machine names/addresses that have made a
request(in this log file). This is not the number
of people who have accessed the site.
Most browsers do not provide the name of the user.
Since most dial-up
connections use dynamic addresses, a person may have come in from
two different machine addresses. Also, more than one person may
have come in from the same machine address. In addition, if
multiple people use the same machine(e.g. those running lynx on
FortNet), they will only be counted as one machine.
- Number of HTML requests
- The number of valid requests for HTML documents.
- Number of script requests
- The number of valid requests for a CGI program. Due to the way
that these are calculated, there may be some overlap with the
number of HTML requests.
- Number of non-HTML request
- Valid but non-recognized requests.
- Number of malformed requests
- The number of bad log entries
To visit any of the sites below without leaving this site hold down the shift key when you click on the
Please send any questions or comments to:
Phone: (970) 482-6785.
© 1995-2015 Clarke Computer Company